Cheaters

Have you heard of Cheaters. May be yes . You must have heard of them because everybody knows that cheating is not good and cheaters are not good persons . I also have an incident which I would like to share today as well.
I signed up for a Bloggerwave way back in June and then I did some posts for them as well . 3 to the number. It was written in the FAQ's that I would be paid after 30 days of the posts.

The Posts are like this

  • http://www.placid-mind.com/blog/2007/07/01/your-site-needs-masterseek/
  • http://www.placid-mind.com/blog/2007/06/21/bloggerwave-simple-way-to-earn/
These were published on the dates
  • July 01
  • June 21
Respectively but till three days ago when I logged in the account of mine I was able to see the pending balance to be $30 (includes a third post as well) but now when I logged in the account it showed me just $10 .

I don't think so that Bloggerwave can go anywhere with my $30 , neither will it become too much big with that $30 . I would consider that I have donated that amount to charity.

Now I would like to create a buzz among the new Bloggers who sign up for the payperpost services that Don't ever sign up for Bloggerwave as they do not pay anything...
© Copyright Reserved Fun@BL | Design by: Yoshz | Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft