Why Take Risks Call expert

Work From Home Blogger Wednesday, February 24, 2010 6:03 AM
These past few days have been busy for me as I was with one of my friends in the neighboring town to get his house packed and moved to the town I live in. In fact my friends family just moved few houses from our home. My family and their family have been friends for almost 13 years now.

As we packed the home items in boxes that friends family brought from somewhere , Aunt told us to be careful with glass and china clay items as small mishandling might break them and they do not come cheap. We tried all possible ways to pack the stuff so that the delicate stuff does not break at all.

They had arranged a truck for the transport from this town to my town. The guys from truck transport company came at the right time i.e. morning 8 am and we started loading the items into trucks. It took us more than 4 hours to load all the items into truck as all the item was to be carefully marked and at time of unloading could be easily unpacked.

Little did we know that a professional moving company such as Boston Moving handles all the transport differently than we do. Our items broke or got scratches , which is why I have decided in my life to get hold of a professional moving company when I move my home again.
 
This post is a sponsored Review
© Copyright Reserved Fun@BL | Design by: Yoshz | Converted into Blogger Templates by Theme Craft